Mini Portable Hand Sewing Machine
- Regular price
- $18.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $18.00 USD
- Unit price
Hand Sewing Machine Mini Portable Assistant Household Cordless Electric Stitch Needlework Set For Quick Repairs DIY Clothes
- Handheld sewing machine, Single stitch, Battery or power adaptor operated.Handheld sewing machine, Single stitch, Battery or power adaptor operated.
- Compact and lightweight, Portable and easy to carry around.
- Great for on spot repairs and alterations, Requires 4 x AA batteries or DC 6V 600mA power adaptor (not included), 20.5cm (L) x 6.7cm (W) x 3.5cm (H)
- Ideal for beginners and novice, Pre-threaded and ready to use, Can be used at home, in the office, car etc
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Material: ABS
- Color: as picture
- Product size: 20.5cm*6.7cm*3.5cm
- 1.The thickness of the fabric should be 1.8MM around, can't work with the fabric too thick or too thin
- 2.This is a Single Thread Sewing Machine, so you have to Tie A Knot by yourself
- 3.If the product can't work smoothly , please contact us for replacement
- 4.Can't mix the battery with different brand or mix the battery with old and new
- 5.Wait for a moment when the battery get too hot
- 1. Install 4 AA batteries (Can't mix the battery with different brand or mix the old battery with new battery)
- 2. Installation line, place the cloth
- 3. Hold the fabric with the left hand, gently press the right thumb gently, the mechine will automatically send the object to the left. The right hand does not move, let the machine feed itself, and the left hand controls the direction of the cloth. Stitch the line until the end of sewing, it can automatically feed and adjust the tightness between the stitches.
- 4. Knot: The Single Stitch, so you have to Tie A Knot by yourself.
- 5. Change the line group: Pull out directly, be careful not to drop the spring. For example, if you change the large line group, you can connect the spare extension rod to the spool shaft and insert the large thread group. Then re-thread the thread and adjust the tension of the thread. Sewing.
- 6. Change the needle: Loosen the fixing screw, install a new needle.
The machine does not sew, sew intermittent, what should i do?
- 1: Unscrew the screw, loosen the needle screw
- 2: Adjust the needle to a proper length,The height of the needle is neither too high nor too low. (the needle head can be seen from the hole ).
- 3: Tighten the screw till the needle is immovable. When tightening the screw, there is a groove on the needle body. This groove must face straight ahead.
- 1 x Sewing machine (Batteries not included)
- 1 x Needle
- 3 x Bobbins with thread
- 1 x Needle threader
- 1 x Extension Spindle
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x A piece of fabric tha
Hell gued Bedankt.
A bad machine is not worth even one dollar it has no power and power even a thin fabric does not succeed does not recommend
Muy útil. Permite costura de telas gruesas. Fácil de usar. Muchos accesorios.
Unexpected, shipped so fast. All in good packing.
Very happy, as described. I still have to catch the trick but it comes with instruction manual in English and with pictures. I was surprised by the thread pack, bigger than I expected and very varied. The machine is the size of a remote control. The shipment has been correct, within 10 days and also carries the cable as I requested. Thank you!